Thursday, February 24, 2011

In My Back Yard

 Yesterday morning, on my way home from the barn, I saw this beautiful moon and the pretty pastel sunrise sky, and I just had to get my camera and take a couple of pictures.  The snow was new, the sky was clear, and the temperature was about 10 degrees. 

Too often I get lonely and sometimes I get discouraged.  The Lord reminds me then of His love.  I am ashamed of my lack of faith when I see the beautiful gift: a moon setting in a delicate sky, with a frosted landscape below.

Thanks be to the Father, who does not forget the sparrows, and does not forget us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is beautiful! Love those encouraging moments.

heatherdmc said...

Hi Dare! I lost your personal email address when Tom took my computer in...yet again! But I had to tell you what a gread job you did on the girls shower gifts! Lovely! Heather