Monday, October 17, 2011

HELP!

Apparently, it has been way too long since I posted anything on this blog.  Beside the fact that I have missed two entire seasons, I am having a lot more trouble getting things to look the way I want them to.  Look at the big picture up top.  Then look at the little picture to the right.  These are the same photo, uploaded in the same way, but the big one gets zoomed in somehow.  I do not know how this happens, and I do not like it.  Any advice?  Also, I used to be able to change the text color of the headings and titles, but I must have lost the secret.  Sigh. 

I will admit to being a perfectionist (seeking perfection, that is, not achieving it!), and so I am tempted to try to re-create all the time I lost on the blog here.  I should post pictures from last spring and summer.  But I am just going to have to jump in here where I am.  Fall.  More to come... 

3 comments:

Sarah Faith said...

don't know if this will help

http://www.dana-made-it.com/2011/01/how-to-fix-your-header-in-blogger.html

Dare said...

Thank you, Sarah! I will look it up. By the way, I was really impressed with your kids' sewing skills! Clearly they take after mama.

City Girl said...

Did you click the "shrink to fit button"?

I'm glad you are back to blogging. I have missed seeing pictures of your world.

Miss you!